French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker.
You can have French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker
- You need 1 of ●Mentaiko (salt-cured spicy pollack or cod roe).
- It’s 50 grams of ●Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 100 grams of each Bread (strong) flour, and Pastry flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- You need 120 grams of Water (Use cold water in summer time, 35C water in winter time).
French Bread with Mentaiko using a Bread Maker instructions
- Microwave cream cheese for 10 second until soft. Mix with lemon juice and mentaiko (remove the skin around the mentaiko in advance), and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Put the bread ingredients into the bread pan. Select dough-only setting that will finish after the 1st rising. When you knead by hand, also that's fine to knead butter at the same time..
- Deflate and divide the dough into 6 pieces. Cover with a moist tea towel and rest for 15 minutes. After that, flatten the dough and wrap the mentaiko filling securely..
- When the dough has doubled in volume, the 2nd rising is done. Spray water on the dough, hover a fork over the top, and sprinkle with flour to make the designs..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 390°F/200°C to 430°F/220°C for 18 minutes. My oven is an old electric oven, so please adjust the temperature..
- Cutting into the dough to let moisture escape from the filling might be a nice touch. There is a space on top of the filling because of the moisture, but no leaking..