Healthy oats cookie. In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even breakfast.
For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don't miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe's different but equally delicious cousin. We gave no-bake cookies a healthy makeover, bumping up the peanut butter and cutting back on added sugar and butter. The result is a chewy, peanut buttery, oat-packed delicious cookie. You can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
It's easy to whip up a batch of these–only a few simple ingredients are needed to make these chewy peanut butter cookies and there's no baking required. Simply store in an air-tight container (large Ziplocs work great for this!), and write the date you made the cookies + the name of the cookies on the bag before placing in the freezer. When it comes to today's soft peanut butter oatmeal cookies, there's no need to share. Like the other homey, healthy cookies you'll find here (Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Banana Cookies come to mind), the ingredients are nutritious, the prep is simple, and the payoff is supreme.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Craving a peanut butter oatmeal cookie after all this talk, but don't feel. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray or line with silpat mats and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Healthy Oatmeal Cookies right out of the oven below: I am sure my dad would want to pick one right out of the screen right now! Make a batch today, bake a few and freeze the dough for later to enjoy! Tips For Healthy Oatmeal Cookies.