Honey chai baked apples. These baked apples are stuffed with cranberries and glazed with a mixture of honey and brown sugar for an extra-special treat that makes the house smell great too! Filled with honey and cinnamon, Simple Honey-Baked Apples are a perfect fall-comfort-food dessert. CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER.
These baked cinnamon apples make for dessert or breakfast, plus they're gluten free and low calorie. Honey Baked Cinnamon Apples is a simple and easy baked apples with cinnamon recipe. These honey baked apples are good with vanilla ice cream! You can cook Honey chai baked apples using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey chai baked apples
- You need 3 large of apples.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter regular or low fat( i use olivio lite).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of i use lite brown sugar(half the amount if using truvia)- also for my son i replace sugar with marshmallows and it is to die for!.
- You need 3 tbsp of chai honey.
- Prepare 1 of golden raisins optional.
These honey baked apples came to me because I was sent a large bottle of raw honey to create recipes with. Find baked apples honey stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Baked apples with cinnamon on rustic background.
Honey chai baked apples instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Peel 3 large apples or if you like the skin like I do keep on.Core and chop apples..
- in a bowl mix apples with lemon juice and marshmallows ( or sugar). If you wanted to add raisins mix with apples..
- Spray Pam or lightly grease glass pan.
- Put apples in pan, dotting butter on top of apples..
- Drizzle honey on top..
- bake uncovered for about a half hour or more, cook until tender. Make sure to mix gently half way to rotate apples..
Closeup photo of a tasty baked apples with christmas decoration. Baked Honey Apples. by Tasha (New York). I am trying to eat healthy and always try to come up with creative ideas for my meals. Wash your apples and dry them with a cloth. Cut the middle part with the seeds out making a little hole.