Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken. FULL RECIPE BELOW: Bust out your food processor and follow along with our culinary chef as he shows you how to make sundried tomato pesto. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner! Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Italian Pesto Recipes Tomato Parmesan Cheese Recipes Pureeing Recipes Gluten Free. Charred Eggplant and Tomato Caprese Salad. Now, pesto traditionally uses pine nuts for flavor and texture, but my sister Betsy was visiting and she's allergic to pine nuts! You can have Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken
- It’s 4 of each boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- You need 3 1/2 oz of basil pesto.
- It’s 4 of each Roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- It’s dash of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare dash of Italian seasoning.
Stir in half the pesto, some seasoning and a few capers or olives. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine. Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients.
Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken breast.
- Spread to coat top of breasts.
- Place tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Plate and enjoy with salad or fresh bread.
- If you don't have access to a basil pesto, some members of the allthecooks community have some great recipes you can make from scratch. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/478129-simple-basil-pesto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335980-fresh-basil-pesto-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362032-basil-pesto.
Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle tomatoes with Aleppo pepper, if using. Thin pesto with olive oil until it reaches the proper consistency for drizzling; drizzle on top of tart to taste. Top with basil, if using, and. This pesto, thickened with almonds, gets its intense red hue from the sun dried tomatoes and Aleppo pepper, which brings sweetness and heat to its flavor.