Turkey Parmesan in the garden.
You can have Turkey Parmesan in the garden using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Parmesan in the garden
- Prepare of turkey cutlets.
- It’s 2 of turkey breast fillets, skinless bpneless.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of sage.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of spaghetti squash.
- It’s 3 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need of wet mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of real mayo.
Turkey Parmesan in the garden instructions
- Cut spaghetti squash in half place cut side down on a baking sheet. Pour a little water to cover the bottom of the baking sheet and bake at 400 for 45 to 50 minutes..
- Mix up wet mix in shallow bowl. Mix up dry ingredients for turkey cutlets in another shallow bowl..
- While squash is cooking, slice turkey breast into 3 equal portions. pound thin and coat each with flour mix, wet mix and flour mix again. Set aside to dry..
- Heat up tomato sauce in a pan. Heat oil over med-high heat in frying pan and fry 2 to 3 cutlets at a time as they fit. It only takes 3 to 4 minutes per side or less because they're thin. once they're browned, they're done. Salt and pepper each side as they fry to your taste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342128-tomato-sauce.
- Set cooked turkey turkey cutlets on a wire rack to rest while you cook the rest of the cutlets, cleaning the pan and using fresh oil each time to avoid burnt bits..
- Scoop the flesh from the spaghetti squash, this should not be too soft. Arranged like pasta on a plate. Top with half cup tomato sauce a turkey cutlet and another half cup of tomato sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little more Parmesan cheese and dig in!.