Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder. Fresh fish stuffed with lightly cooked vegetables and luscious crab meat is so easy, you'll want to make this all the time. Please visit StepByStepChef.com for a printable version of this Baked Stuffed Flounder Recipe. You'll also find easy, step by step recipes and videos for.
When the fish is as fresh as this, you don't need to do much to it. All you need is a few basic ingredients, a Delicious Shrimp Stuffed Flounder is easy and company-special. Filled with sautéed veggies and seasonings, it is a favorite fish dinner entree. You can have Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder
- Prepare 5 of to 6 slices chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of season blend (chopped onions, celery, red & green peppers).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt, plus extra for the sweat and for seasoning fillets.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 5 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 10 oz of grated Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of – 2 pounds flounder fillets.
- Prepare 3 cup of leftover cooked rice (seasoned with salt, lemon pepper & butter).
This baked stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and get started to making a delicacy. Try this Baked – Stuffed Flounder recipe, or contribute your own. Celebrating the love of homemade food.
Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, fry bacon until almost crispy; drain grease and add the onion and a pinch of salt and sweat until translucent. Add the garlic and continue to cook for another minute. Add the spinach and lemon juice and cook until spinach is wilted. Season with the salt and pepper, add the parsley, and stir to combine. Remove from the heat and keep warm..
- Place the heavy cream and wine into a saucepan over medium heat. Once the mixture begins to simmer, gradually add the cheese and stir until melted. Set aside and keep warm..
- If the fillets are large, cut in half. Season each filet on both sides with salt and pepper. Divide the spinach mixture evenly among the fillets and roll the fish around the mixture. Place the rice into a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish and spread evenly. Place each roll on top of the rice, seam side down. Pour over the cheese sauce and place in the oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving..
Generally we wouldn't put quite as much effort into a Monday night dinner but I finally got my hands on some more bread flour today and wanted to celebrate. Our Stuffed Sole Is Prepared With Local Atlantic Yellowtail Flounder And Stuffed with An Incredible Seafood Stuffing And Tender Bay Scallops! Stuffed flounder, Jersey Shore/New England style is one of my favorite seafood restaurant dishes. The problem with rolls is the fish tends to overcook before the stuffing is heated through. Restaurants solve this problem by overcooking this dish.