Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake.
You can cook Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake
- It’s of veggies.
- You need 5 cup of broccoli.
- You need 7 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of meats.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of dairy.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of soup.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup( condensed).
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil(split in 2).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic(minced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake step by step
- Add 1/2 of onions to skillet on medium heat, with a tiny bit of oil & sautee while you cube the potatoes..
- Once potatoes are cubed, add half oil & half of all seasonings to potatoes in a large bowl. Mix & coat evenly, then add to onions in skillet..
- Stir potatoes frequently on med high. If they begin to stick, add more oil.
- While potatoes cook, cube the chicken breasts. Do same with chicken as the potatoes- add to large bowl with oil & remaining seasonings. Stir & coat well.
- Cook chicken on med-high, with remaining onions. Once chicken is no longer pink, add broccoli & lower to med heat.
- Now lower heat to low on potatoes & add water. Cover with lid & this will steam the potatoes. This helps shorten cooking time.
- Once broccoli is tender-crisp, add soups. Stirring to blend together. Check potatoes for softness. Once done, add potatoes to chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture in casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake @350· for 20minutes or cheese is melted & bubbly. Enjoy!.