Baked BBQ Chicken. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oul.
- Prepare 3 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters).
- You need 1 of Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 12 oz of BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays).
Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
Baked BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat..
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides..
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer..
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher..
What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This bbq chicken recipe isn't saucy like your typical baked barbecue chicken. The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks.