Chicken enchiladas. This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold.
In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. These authentic chicken enchiladas with mole sauce were inspired by a dish served at Seattle's La Carta De Oaxaca restaurant. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! You can have Chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 3-3.5 cups of shredded chicken (I use 2 x 12.5 oz canned chicken.
- It’s of or boil and shred a couple chicken breasts).
- It’s 2 cups of (about 1.5 to 2 of 8 oz packages) jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 c of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (4.5 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- You need 1/3 c of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 7-9 of flour tortillas (8 in.).
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasoning (see my recipe on this site) or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can green enchilada sauce.
I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Today's Best Chicken Enchilada Recipe is the only chicken enchilada recipe you'll need from now until eternity. Tender and flavorful shredded chicken is stuffed into corn tortillas along with a little bit. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor.
Chicken enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan..
- Stir together shredded chicken, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, chiles, cilantro and taco seasoning. Add more taco seasoning if needed and stir again..
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up..
- Arrange in the 9×13 pan and pour enchilada sauce over the top..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins..
- Topping suggestions: chopped cilantro, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream..
These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.