You can cook Chili Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Potatoes
- It’s of **chili.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 Can of Manwhich Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- It’s 3 of Squirts Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chili with Beans, any brand.
- Prepare 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes, drained.
- It’s of **extras.
- It’s 4-5 of Large Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of White Onion, chopped.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Chili Potatoes step by step
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion til meat is no longer pink. Then drain the grease. Add meat mixture to a large cooking pot and add rest of chili ingredients. Cook on medium high til heated through, stirring occasionally. Then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a rectangle baking dish with nonstick Cooking spray. Spread out the potatoes. Sprinkle the chopped onion over top the potatoes. The spread the chili over the top til potatoes and onion is covered. Top with the Shredded Cheese..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or til the cheese is melted n lightly browned and the potatoes are tender. Serve and Enjoy..
- ****Optional: Goes well paired with a Side Salad and Garlic Bread.