Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties.
You can cook Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties
- You need as needed of Raw Chicken Breasts [i used 2.5 pounds].
- You need as needed of Presteamed White Or Jasmine Rice [i used 3 8 oz tubs].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley Leaves [i used 1/2 cup].
- You need as needed of Fresh Oregano Leaves [i used 1 tbsp].
- You need as needed of Chicken Broth With Sodium [to moisten rice].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Carrots [p.s., cats won't eat carrots].
- It’s of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Baked Fish [check for any bones].
- Prepare of Scrambled Eggs [check for any shells].
- It’s of Any Other Proteins Your Baby May Enjoy.
- You need of Pedialyte.
Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties step by step
- Presteamed rice pictured. Add a dash of chicken broth for additional moisture in microwave. And, upon reheating..
- 2.5 pounds of chicken breasts pictured..
- Add herbs to chicken. Dogs and cats will think they're eating grass to ease their tummies. However, chances are, they won't throw it up. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Chop meats and mix everything together. Feel free to add any other meats/protiens your fur baby might enjoy..
- I added organic sausage, eggs and baked tuna..
- Feed well my precious little fur babies! Always know, momma adores ya!.