Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche. A Swiss cheese, spinach and mushroom layer is topped with a thick egg mixture, a layer of ham and a sprinkling of Cheddar. This robust pie is tucked into an oven and baked for an hour. Scatter the mushrooms, ham and cheese in the tart shell and pour the custard on top.
Delicious and lighter on the calories – rich quiche made with buttermilk, eggs, diced ham, mushrooms, mature Cheddar, onions and herbs. Add ham, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheese, thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Delicious and easy to prepare recipe for quiche. You can cook Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche
- You need of For dough.
- It’s 200 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 100 grams of quark.
- Prepare 50 of mk cold water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of I teaspoon sugar.
- It’s 1 of flat teaspoon salt, no more.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of flour for dusting the pan.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of butter for greasing the pan.
- You need of For topping.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 150 g of whipping cream.
- You need 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 30 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of Good handful or two of ham of the bone bits.
- You need 200 g of brown cepe mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot very finely sliced.
Mushroom, spinach, ham and cheese create a creamy, rich and moist breakfast quiche in this easy to make recipe. Speaking of a plethora of events Enough rambling and back to the reason you're here; this Mushroom, Spinach and Ham Quiche recipe. I was surprised at how simple quiches are to make. Brush pie shell with a little of the beaten eggs.
Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease round pan 26-28 cm. Dust with flour. Into a bowl add flour and baking powder, mix well. Add quark, water, olive oil, sugar and salt, mix together, knead until well combined. Make sure you not knead to long as dough will become sticky. On worktop roll into a ball. Take rolling pin, roll into circle of about 32 cm. Fold in 4 corners. Lift dough into pan, unfold corner. Push edges onto baking pan. Insert fork into bottom several times to make tiny holes.
- Mix the eggs with the cream, season with salt and pepper. In a pan saute the shallot with the sliced mushrooms. Add the ham into the cake pan, then the mushrooms and shallot. Pour the cream and egg mix over the top. Grate parmesan over the top. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the quiche is a good golden brown and set. Cool down completly before removing from pan and serving. Decorate with nuts or seeds or otherwise if desired..
This Ham & Mushroom Crustless Quiche recipe is an easy low carb, healthy breakfast that is easy to customize to your liking How To Make Ham and Mushroom Crustless Quiche. Add the mushrooms, onions, and peppers to a large skillet along with a splash of cooking oil. Mushroom quiche with all-butter pie crust filled and baked with mixture of egg, cream, milk, sauteed mushrooms and shallots. Make this Ham and Mushroom Quiche for a tasty weeknight dish that couldn't be easier to prepare! On my list was to make a Quiche.