Spicy Stuffed Peppers. These Spicy Stuffed Peppers are a great way to get in more veggies. They're completely satisfying, filled with lean turkey meat, hearty mushrooms, and brown rice. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them.
Since I cook with canned chipotles often, I have found that their spice level tends to vary from can to can. These peppers stuffed with feta cheese can also be cooked on the grill. Make sure the bread is firmly in place so the cheese doesn't melt out. You can cook Spicy Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 large of Multi Colored Peppers.
- You need 1 of Diced Cooked Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 lb of Cooked Spicy Sausage.
- You need 1 packages of Thawed Frozen Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Pickled Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Diced Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 packages of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Chrushed Red Pepper.
Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. How to Make Spicy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers – The Recipe Method. First you'll want to core out the peppers, of course, and blanche them in a bit of boiling water to soften them up.
Spicy Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut off tops of large multicolored peppers and discard. Rinse thoroughly and scoop out seeds and excess..
- Leave the multicolored peppers aside and mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. (Not much cheese).
- Distribute evenly into peppers and brush open tops with vegetable oil..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, add remaining cheese evenly and bake for 5 more minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!!! (Warning! Will be hot).
Spicy Stuffed Peppers: This is dish is one of those when you really want to that Mexican taste. Your not tasted one cold thing in your stuffed pepper, while everything thing else is warm. The most amazing spicy bacon and cheese stuffed peppers recipe! These mini bell peppers are stuffed with loads of creamy cheese, bits of bacon and spicy Tabasco pepper sauce – a delicious. Keto stuffed peppers are a wonderful low-carb meal that works well within a keto diet.