Baked Tuna loaf.
You can have Baked Tuna loaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Tuna loaf
- Prepare of loaf mixture.
- You need 15 oz of canned tuna in spring water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dill infused oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips plain.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 large of onion chopped finely.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked Tuna loaf instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the loaf and mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan spray with nonstick spray add the loaf mixture add topping ingredients to top bake for 40-50 minutes till done let sit 5-7 minutes then slice and serve.
- Nattesjel's recipe inspired me to make this version of her recipe she has graciously allowed me to modify from her recipe many thanks to her https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354196-tuna-loaf.