Chicken enchilada bake. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy. I get asked a lot about what recipe I believe is best to introduce others to this way of eating. And if you are new here, this way of eating is whole food.
Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. At your next party, serve Tyler Florence's popular Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food Network for a hit of chipotle spice. We're approaching the That chicken we fried up – that's next into the baking dish. You can cook Chicken enchilada bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada bake
- It’s 5 of cooked chicken breasts…shredded.
- It’s 1 of can black beans OR pinto beans drained.
- Prepare 1 of can corn drained.
- Prepare 1 of small can of chopped green chiles.
- It’s 1 of paket of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of can enchilada sauce. You can use mild or hot whatever you prefer.
- It’s 1 of tube of refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz) cut into smaller peices.
- It’s 1 of cheese. I like a lot of cheese and used almost a full bag..
- You need 1 of tomato to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of bunch of cilantro.
Traditional enchiladas get a better-for-you upgrade in this no-roll, cheesy quinoa bake. How to Make Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake. Low in myWW Points per Serving. More Weight Watchers Recipes, Ideas and Inspiration.
Chicken enchilada bake instructions
- In a skillet warm up enchilada sauce, chicken, corn, black beans and taco seasoning until all mixed together. About 5 mins should be good.
- Remove skilet from heat. Cut up the raw biscuit dough into pieces and mix in with the chicken mixture..
- Put everuthing into a non stick sprayed baking dish….I used a 9×13. Then top with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and plenty of cheese..
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 mins until cheese is melty and gooey..
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Maybe some sour cream!.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and return to For a spicier version, use medium or hot red enchilada sauce. For extra Mexican flair, serve with sour. Homemade Chicken Enchilada Tamale Bake made with from scratch spicy cornbread, spicy pepper saute, chicken and cheese topped with homemade enchilada sauce. Skip to Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bake content. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.