Lemon Honey Baked Chicken.
You can have Lemon Honey Baked Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Honey Baked Chicken
- You need 6 each of Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless).
- Prepare 3 each of Garlic cloves (use more).
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey ( I used Neem honey).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil (can use less).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Dried rosemary..
Lemon Honey Baked Chicken step by step
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced..
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside..
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic..
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired..
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across..
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F..
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice..