One pan Baked Chicken and veggies. Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan. Remove from the oven and place the cheese on top. Deliciously seasoned ONE PAN healthy dinner — garlic parmesan chicken and veggies (Healthy Meal Prep Option!) They get slightly caramelized and are so full of flavor!
We chopped these up but left them pretty chunky. Whisk together your sauce ingredients (olive oil, balsamic vinegar and ginger) and pour over your chicken and veggies. Season with salt and pepper and bake. You can have One pan Baked Chicken and veggies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pan Baked Chicken and veggies
- It’s 2-3 of chicken breasts cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of small bag red golden potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare As needed of fresh green beans in produce in clear container.
- It’s As needed of yellow onion.
- It’s As needed of bell pepper.
- You need As needed of minced garlic.
- You need As needed of bacon grease or butter.
- You need As needed of liquid zesty Italian dressing(this makes the meal).
- It’s of As needed:dash Italian seasoning,meat tenderizer, ranch,others.
- It’s As needed of mild rotel tomatoes, reserve some juice also.
- It’s To Taste of bbq sauce.
Do not overcrowd veggies onto one baking sheet because. Chicken thighs are piled on top of fresh veggies and glazed with sriracha sauce and brown sugar in this sweet and spicy one-pan meal. Chicken and your veggies coated with garlic and herbs and baked to perfection. This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked together on a single sheet pan!
One pan Baked Chicken and veggies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F, spray pan with Pam..
- Clean,Cut and season chicken…add to pan. You can also marinate for 30 min or so before starting to cook this..
- Clean & cut potatoes, rinse…Add some of each- onion, bell pepper,garlic, mild rotel, seasonings, and mix to coat. Add to pan..
- Clean, rinse and season green beans, & add to pan. After I've added to pan, I also add in some onions, minced garlic and top with a little bacon grease. Mix..
- Pour some liquid zesty dressing over it all. Make sure to shake bottle before pouring on. Make sure all is coated. Add a little butter around. Also, add just a tiny bit of bacon grease fat on top of green beans. I also use some reserve rotel juice I dribble over green beans and chicken. Sprinkle with a little more seasonings all over. Bake an 45 min-hour.
- Once it was about 10-15 min or so of being done, I also brushed some bbq sauce on a couple of the chicken pieces. It made it taste even better. I actually mixed bbq sauce & a tiny bit of pepperchino juice, cracked pepper together and basted that on it. Just did a couple pieces to see. And it was very good. Wish I had done allow them. Lol.
You can never have enough easy dinner recipes, right? Especially this time of year when your kitchen already seems to be a. One pan chicken with veggies needs to be on your dinner table tonight. Low carb, high protein, no processed ingredients – just veggies and chicken baked and broiled to crispy perfection. Feel free to serve this dish with a side dish of rice, riced cauliflower, quinoa, or just on it's.