Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream.
You can cook Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s of sesame oil; as needed.
- It’s 1 T of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 T of diced crispy bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 t of dried lemon peel seasoning.
- You need 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- Prepare 1/4 C of sour cream.
- Prepare of sea salt & black pepper; as needed.
Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream instructions
- Wash potatoes under cold running water. Pat dry. Put each potato in the center of a piece of tin foil that is large enough to wrap the potato completely, but not excessively. Fold up corners to make a tent for each potato. Pour enough sesame oil to coat the potato all around, and wrap the potato..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Whisk sour cream and roasted garlic together with a tiny pinch of salt..
- When cool enough to handle, split potatoes to open them up. Season with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, and dried lemon peel seasoning..
- Garnish with bacon, sesame seeds, and roasted garlic sour cream..
- Variations; Kosher salt, lemon zest or juice, lime, ponzu, soy, ginger, brown sugar, mirin, honey, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, caramelized shallots, butter, orange, parsley, sriracha, peanut oil, fried leeks,.