Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé.
You can cook Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé
- You need of ☆Batter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 40 grams of Grated cheese.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 100 grams of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of Shimeji, King Oyster, Button Mushrooms, your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Red, yellow, or orange bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Thyme.
- It’s of Cheese for Topping.
- It’s 50 grams of Mozzarella, cottage cheese, etc..
Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé step by step
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Put a small amount of vegetable oil in the frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the mushrooms and peppers. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the batter. Put the flour, baking powder, salt, and eggs into a bowl..
- Mix it together with a whisk and gradually add in the milk..
- Mix it together until smooth and then add the olive oil. Blend in..
- Add in the cheese and mix in well. Then your batter is finished..
- Lightly coat the pound cake pan with butter. (This helps prevent from sticking to the pan). Pour the batter into the pan..
- Top with the smoked salmon and sautéed mushrooms and peppers. At this point, set aside the larger mushrooms and bigger pieces of smoked salmon..
- Top with cheese. Cover with the pieces of mushroom and smoked salmon that you had set aside. Optionally add some thyme..
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 180°C oven and it's done..
- Remove from the pan after it has cooled and cut into portions..