Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets.
You can have Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets
- Prepare 4 of Fish Fillets( I like to use Tilapia).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of GarlicPowder.
- You need 1 tsp of OnionPowder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400* F, Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a baking dish large enough for the fillets to fit into coating the bottom of the dish with oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and pepper together, mix well.
- Place milk in a dish large enough to place one fillet at a time, make sure to coat the whole fillets with milk.
- Place bread crumb mixture in bowl large enough to place one fillet at a time, Dredge the milk coated fillets in the bread crumb mixture, making sure all sides are coated, place in prepared pan, repeat for remaining fillets.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets, Place in oven for 15-23 mins, Fish is done when it is white and flaky.