Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions. Hey friends, Another social distancing recipe here for you to share. How to cook Caribbean style bbq baked chicken with a side of roast peppers and rice. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.
This is super good, i put carrots and potatoes in with it and also seasoned the chicken with chicken seasoning and salt and pepper, and then sprinkled garlic on top. If you can bake chicken, you can make dinner over and over again. This initial high Grilled Chicken with South Carolina-Style BBQ Sauce. You can cook Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Pepper, sliced in small strips.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of BBQ sauce, I used 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce.
- It’s 10 piece of thin cut chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. Ideal Protein-friendly BBQ chick stuffed peppers. Stir in the BBQ sauce into the chicken. These juicy BBQ chicken foil packets with peppers and onions are an all-in-one meal!
Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 475°.
- Slice onion and pepper. Add to large bowl and combine with light brown sugar and 1/2 BBQ sauce.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry & add to bowl with peppers, onion, & BBQ sauce.
- Mix chicken and add half of what's left of bottle of BBQ sauce, leaving some BBQ sauce left over..
- Cover with foil after mixing well & refrigerate atleast 30 minutes.
- When ready, add to pan. You can keep peppers &Onions separate to one side of pan if you choose or on top of chicken & add remaining BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then let sit for about 3 minutes before serving. And Enjoy!.
My favorite BBQ chicken breast recipe that can be baked Brush each chicken breast with your favorite BBQ sauce. Drizzle the veggies with olive oil, and then sprinkle everything with salt and pepper to taste. Grab some chicken, bell peppers, red onion, pineapple pieces and your favorite BBQ sauce. Skewer 'em up, sprinkle on the salt and pepper, and slather with sauce. Toss onto your outdoor grill or grill pan, and these smoky, sweet skewers are ready in no time!