Brad's great for any BBQ sides. Join brad'S "pit club" to earn rewards & more! Brad's "Pit Club" is our Customer Loyalty Program. We Love our Customers and want to give back to YOU for your continued loyalty.
Try one of our salads for BBQ and more grill ideas. Packed with a sweet and tangy flavour these courgette flowers with honey and vinegar are a great starter for any summer party. Our favorite sides to serve with juicy, tangy, saucy ribs. You can have Brad's great for any BBQ sides using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's great for any BBQ sides
- It’s of For the potatoes.
- You need 6 of large baked potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon, chopped and cooked until just crispy.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 6 of scallions, sliced thin.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and sea salt.
- It’s 6 tbs of butter.
- You need of Whole milk.
- Prepare of For the jalapeños.
- Prepare 18 of large jalapeños, cut in half and seeds removed.
- You need 16 Oz of cream cheese, room temp.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s of White pepper, smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp each.
- It’s 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lbs of thin sliced bacon.
These popular sides to go with barbecue ribs range from southern classics like mac and cheese and Collards are often cooked with smoked ham hocks, but smoked turkey drumsticks are a great substitute and yield more meat than ham hocks. Complete a summertime cookout with these tempting bbq side dishes. These easy ideas are so delicious, they might outshine the main. Every great cookout needs a spectacular spread of barbecue sides to go with it.
Brad's great for any BBQ sides step by step
- For the potatoes, cut baked potatoes in half. Spoon out all of the insides so you have just a little potato around the skins. Place in a large mixing bowl..
- If potatoes are warm add butter, if cold melt butter and add. Add rest of ingredients except seasoning and milk..
- With a hand mixer, mix filling on low speed. While mixing, slowly add milk until mixture is smooth and creamy. Season to taste..
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins. Bake at 350 until potatoes are slightly browned on top..
- For the jalapeños, mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except jalapeños and bacon..
- Spoon mixture into jalapeños and wrap with a whole slice of bacon. Place on smoker racks..
- Smoke at 150-175 degrees under heavy smoke for 2 hrs. Remove and place in a baking dish. Finish in the oven until bacon is crisp and peppers are tender..
- Serve with your favorite BBQ meal. Enjoy..
See more ideas about Bbq sides, Recipes, Grilling recipes. Smoked cabbage is a tasty side dish for any backyard BBQ, but wrap that cabbage in bacon and you're in for a next level feast. These smoked sweet potatoes are great as as savory side dish or add on a few dollops of real cream butter. Let Bad Brad's BBQ Cater Your Next Special Occasion! Our most popular and economical option, great way to feed a group.