Buffalo Chicken Casserole. This Buffalo Chicken Casserole from Delish.com is the best. This casserole is the perfect thing to make for an easy weeknight dinner, a potluck, or even the Super Bowl. In today's episode, Traci struggles with chicken.
It delivers big, bold taste and is on the table in just. Classic buffalo chicken wing flavor in a comforting casserole with absolutely zero carbs, gluten, or dairy! It may not be the prettiest, and I know I say this a lot, but I'm calling this my new favorite recipe! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Casserole using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆casserole◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of celery salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder, optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆■Buffalo Sauce■◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite hotsauce.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆topping◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 12-16 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
This Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe turns hot and spicy chicken wings into a warm and comforting meal that serves six hungry guests or family members. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Casserole. Buffalo Chicken Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Once upon a time, buffalo chicken meatloaf was the rising star of the weeknight meal.
Buffalo Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in the pan season the chicken and cauliflower and stirfry till done..
- Drain cauliflower and chicken, this broth is good to use on something else..
- Heat butter and hot sauce together. Blend well let cool just a bit.
- Mix the sauce,chicken, and cauliflower..
- Add to a 9×13 pan.
- Mix cheeses and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes.
- Add sour cream and cilantro. Serve I hope you enjoy.
- Note you can substitute sour cream, with blue cheese, or ……ranch dressing.
- Note2 you can use Hooters wing sauce as the sauce you can buy at grocery store, online, or some supermarkets..
To reinstate the love for buffalo chicken, we've neatly wrapped it up into a classic casserole. This craveable Buffalo chicken casserole doubles as a game day app or an easy weeknight dinner. The Buffalo chicken casserole is insanely easy to whip together, especially if you buy a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and shred it up quickly at home. The ingredients are all easy to find and the tray. Buffalo chicken casserole is an easy and delicious dinner recipe.