Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake.
You can have Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake
- Prepare of Main.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of bell peppers.
- It’s 250 g of diced chicken (used thighs, but breasts too).
- You need 130 g of haggis.
- You need 3 of garlic garlic bulbs.
- It’s 300 g of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 150 g of double cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need of Ground black pepper (to taste).
Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake step by step
- Preheat over to 180 deg C..
- Spread mushrooms across baking pan..
- Chop onion, garlic and bell peppers. Spread over the mushrooms..
- Break apart haggis and sprinkle across vegetables then add the chicken on top..
- For the sauce, mix the double cream, mustard and black pepper together before pouring over the meat and vegetables..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until top is toasted and chicken is fully cooked. Enjoy!.