Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken.
You can have Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken
- Prepare of Whole chicken.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of candlenut.
- Prepare 1 of lemonggrass.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of coriander seeds.
- It’s 7 of or more fresh red cayyene pepper.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- It’s To taste of Chicken powder or salt.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons olive oil.
Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken step by step
- Blend all ingredients except bay leave with olive.
- Heat a pan and fry ingredient that has been blended and bay leave until fragrant.
- Add water and bring it to boil.
- Wash chicken untill clean and put in to the boiling ingredient and make sure it covered by the ingredient.
- Cover the pan and let it about 5 minutes with medium heat then turn over the chicken and cover again cook about 10 minutes or until water is going to dry. Keep the sauce..
- Prepare bake bowl and move chicken to the bake bowl and cover with aluminium foil. Bake in 250 degrees for 30 minutes or when the chicken is brown..
- Take out chicken and serve in a large plate and pour the rest of sauce or gravy on the chicken.