Mini plantain cakes. I just love this wonderful recipe! Plantain cake is well balanced in flavor and texture with a light and moist consistency, and it's completely different from banana bread. Simple Ripe Plantain and Coconut Mini Cakes.
This plantain cake is moist and delightful. It will quickly become your favorite plantain dessert! Plantains make up a huge part of my. You can cook Mini plantain cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini plantain cakes
- Prepare 3 of overripe plantains (4 plantains in original recipe).
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (Original recipe calls for melted butter).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 50 g of desiccated coconut (Half cup in original recipe).
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon (half in original).
Flourless Plantain Cake with StrawberriesAna Ankeny. Ripe plantains – As plantains ripen, the peel softens from green to yellow to black. Green plantains have a high starch content, which partially converts into. Process the plantain in a mini food processor.
Mini plantain cakes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350F..
- Mash plantains in a bowl, add everything else in the ingredient list..
- Mix together until blended..
- Pour into greased muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve as breakfast or as a snack..
Bring a larege pan of wate to the boil. This Snapguide is an ode to my mother. She liked to cook dishes from her childhood in India with an Americanized "twist to it. Plantain Cake – easy, light and delicious plantain cake or bread that serves as a great breakfast or afternoon snack. You could eat the whole thing without realizing you have gone overboard!