Baked Oatmeal. Baked oatmeal is a favorite breakfast or mid-day snack for everyone in my family. These baked oatmeal cups are the perfect easy breakfast for on the go. How to store baked oatmeal cups?
Baked oatmeal is a fantastic make-ahead breakfast that can be "made to taste" with various fruits, nuts and spices. It's a healthy, tasty way to start the day! From Dara Michalski of Cookin' Canuck. You can have Baked Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Oatmeal
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water or milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of fruit of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of nuts, crushed.
- It’s Handful of raisins.
- It’s to taste of cinnamon, nutmeg.
Baked oatmeal can easily be adapted to suit all types of diets without sacrificing texture or flavor. This baked oatmeal is for you too! Just check the labels (as I'm sure you always. Gluten Free, Dairy Free – Just Jessie B.
Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Grease your baking dish and preheat your oven at 350°/175°..
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour the batter into your dish. Bake for 30 mins..
- Serve hot with maple syrup/honey if desired..
I've been eating "Paleo" (no gluten, grains, refined sugar, legumes, dairy, soy) for several. Is it oatmeal, or is it dessert? This baked oatmeal recipe packs all the flavor without any of the guilt. Baking the oatmeal may seem to be a lot of fuss. But once it comes out of the oven, you will not be sorry you waited.