Chicken-Wrapped Sausage. A delicious recipe i came up with one day, when i was looking for something good to eat. Please enjoy, i know my family did. Chicken sausage is a perfect way to do it.
Cutting back on eating out (and saving money) requires planning and Stuffing Sausage Balls are an easy appetizer with all of the flavors of the holidays. Chicken Sausage Lettuce Wraps – perfectly pan-fried chicken sausage patty wrapped with lettuce, so refreshing and YUMMY! I'm so thrilled to be working with Anolon as one of the featured food. You can cook Chicken-Wrapped Sausage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken-Wrapped Sausage
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 4 of longanisa (Filipino Sausage).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped basil.
- Prepare 10 stick of thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fennel.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of sea salt.
Everything You Want, Nothing You Don't. Use just what you want and the rest stay fresh in the fridge! View top rated Sausage chicken wraps recipes with ratings and reviews. Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Garden Salad, Grilled Cashew Chicken Wraps, Grilled Chicken Wraps, etc.
Chicken-Wrapped Sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- De-bone chicken legs if needed. Season inside meat with salt and pepper. Put aside..
- In a bowl, mix together longanisa (skin removed), green onion, basil, cilantro, thyme, oregano, fennel, ground black pepper, garlic salt, and cayenne. Divide mixture in half..
- Wrap sausage mixture inside the chicken leg..
- Score outside of chicken leg then tie with twine. Season with sea salt to crisp the skin..
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes then broil on high for about 2 minutes..
Add chicken and brown on all sides. Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings. PERFECT ON THE GO SNACK – These individually wrapped sausage sticks are the perfect on the go snack. Try this delicious grilled stuffed bacon wrapped chicken recipe from Char-Broil. Place the stuffed breasts over the bacon strips, tightly rolling and wrapping the chicken.