Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos.
You can cook Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos
- Prepare 4 large of russet potatos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mixed cheese, I used a blend of sharp cheddar,italian four cheese and pepper jack.
- It’s 2 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 of thin strips of bacon.
Creamy Quick Stuffed Baked Potatos instructions
- Poke a hole with a small sharp knife in each potato and microwave, turning once just until soft timing depends on size of potato and wattage of your microwave..
- Place soft hot potatos on foil and brush all over with melted butter, sprinkle each outside of potato evenly with garlic powder, pepper, parmesan cheese and salt to taste. Fold foil over potatos to steam until cool enough to handle..
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with non stick spray big enough to hold potatos in one layer..
- Unwrap potatoes, carefully cut a slit on top and press sides to open potato and expose pulp, with the tines of a fork fluff pulp being gentle so as not to rip skin. In each potato add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tabespoon cream fuffing into pulp gently. Season with a bit of salt and pepper if desired. Combine green onions with cheese. Divide cheeseonion mixture evenly into each potato pressing in gently. Top with bacon..
- Bake i preheated oven about 15 minutes or until hot, and bacon and skin is crisp.
- This is a great side dish to just about any meal and makes a great lunch with a salad!.