Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti.
You can cook Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti
- It’s 12 oz of Ziti.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 26 oz of Marinara Sauce (one jar).
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach (stems removed).
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Kosher Salt and Black Pepper.
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain and return to pot..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet at medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften (4-5 minutes)..
- Add beef and 3/4 tablespoon each of salt and pepper and cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon until it's no longer pink (5-6 minutes)..
- Toss the pasta into the mixture with the marinara, spinach, ricotta, and 1/4 cup of the parmesan..
- Transfer to a 9×13" baking dish. Top with mozzarella and the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts..