Lemon Pepper Baked Cod.
You can have Lemon Pepper Baked Cod using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Baked Cod
- Prepare 1 of Cod fillets.
- You need 1 of EVOO.
- You need 1 of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
Lemon Pepper Baked Cod instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Place cod on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Drizzle EVOO on cod fillets. Sprinkle Lemon Pepper and Parsley on fillets. Baked for 15 minutes..
- Place Cod under broiler on LOW till browned to your liking..
- Serve with veggie and enjoy.