My Chicken,Bacon crusty Baguette. .
You can have My Chicken,Bacon crusty Baguette. using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken,Bacon crusty Baguette.
- It’s 2 of Part baked Baguettes cooked in the oven.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts steamed and sliced.
- It’s of Some Lettuce.
- You need 8 slices of Bacon.
- It’s 4 tbls of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Mayonaise for the top.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce too.
My Chicken,Bacon crusty Baguette. step by step
- Add the chicken breasts to steamer and steam until cooked about 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is near cooked. Start Grilling the bacon. Then add the part baked baguette in the oven 10 minutes on 180°C..
- When the bread is cooked and cooled for a couple of minutes slice along the center to make 1 long baguette and butter top and bottom..
- Grate the cheese, and slice the chicken and add the lettuce to the bottom part of the baguette next the chicken slices to fit right along..
- Then add the Bacon on top of the chicken and add sliced tomatoes or Cucumber sliced (optional).
- Add the grated cheese on top of the chicken then add the mayo on top and BBQ sauce add the top and then add to the microwave or oven just to melt the cheese. Cut in half both baguettes, sandwiches and serve with salad or french fries. I did cheesy chips to go with mine..