Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples.
You can have Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples
- Prepare of Pork Belly (mine was precut into 1.5 inch slices).
- It’s 4 of apples (I used Fuji apples).
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar (or sub brown sugar).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning (or similar).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cayenne.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of diced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare of Lemon juice (1 lemon).
- You need 2 of plain apple sauce snack containers.
Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix Worcester, lemon juice, seasonings, honey, sugar, apple sauce and diced garlic in a bowl..
- (This step can probably be done multiple ways.) Add butter to your mixture and mix as well as you can. Put in the microwave for about 2 min to melt butter and release some more of the garlic flavor, then mix again..
- Lay the pork skin side up in a large baking dish (I used 9"x13")..
- Pour mixture over the pork..
- Slice apples and fan slices around the pork. (It was 2 layers for me.).
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake for about 1hr 20min, or until pork is up to temp..
- I served this on a bed of white rice (optional)..