Pineapple Sriracha Chicken.
You can have Pineapple Sriracha Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 of pineapples.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken (breasts).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of table spoons fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Green onion.
- You need of Seaseme seeds.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Pineapple Sriracha Chicken step by step
- Mix pineapple juice, soy, garlic, ginger, and Siricha in a bowl. Set aside..
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces add salt and pepper. Next add and toss in corn starch. Dip each piece of chicken in egg then move to hot oil until brown..
- Cut pineapples in half and cut out middle..
- Put chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish after fried. Add pineapple to chicken. Take the pineapple Sriracha sauce and pour over chicken. Bake 50 minutes..
- Top with green onion and Seaseme seeds..