Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers sliced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 15 slices of provolone.
- Prepare 20 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..