Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil.
You can cook Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil
- It’s 2 of Fresh cod fillets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine or sake.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Salted lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion (small).
- Prepare 1/2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of pieces Alumnimum foil (25 cm x 30 cm).
Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil instructions
- Sprinkle white wine over the cod fillets. Use the plastic tray in which the fish was sold to reduce your labour..
- Place a fillet on a piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper. As cod is lean, pour over 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil..
- Place a piece of salted lemon on the cod fillet..
- Use fresh lemon if salted lemonsare not available! Sprinkle more salt over the cod if that is the case. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152876-preserved-lemons.
- Place the sliced onion on top….
- Place the green peppers on top….
- Place the bacon on top. Fold and seal the aluminum foil..
- Fold and seal the aluminum foil..
- You can use a frying pan to steam but I recommend a toaster oven as you don't need to wash up. Bake for 15-20 minutes!.
- Pour over some ponzu or soy sauce to your liking..
- [Recipe] Homemade ponzu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154957-3-different-types-of-ponzu.