Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette. Arrange half of rosemary sprigs in single layer in center of heavy baking sheet. Pair this easy salmon recipe with a simple salad and a side of roasted potatoes or quinoa. This was actually my first time baking Salmon in foil.
Salmon baked with an almond and Parmesan crust served with ruby beets and roasted white asparagus. Baked salmon makes a weeknight meal that is easy enough for the busiest of nights while being elegant enough for entertaining. Encore: Pesto-Rubbed Baked Salmon with Smashed Cucumber and Green Apple Salad. You can cook Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette
- Prepare 2 of fresh salmon fillets, washed and patted dry..
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of *Crust*.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole flax seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of *French Walnut Vinagrette*.
- It’s 4 tbsp of walnut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
In a mixing bowl, combine cashew nuts, coconut, chopped rosemary, and bread crumbs. Dredge the fillets of salmon in flour, then dip in beaten eggs. Our fast and easy salmon recipe is baked in a vinaigrette of balsamic vinegar, orange juice, Dijon mustard, and fresh herbs. If the salmon is frozen, thaw it in the refrigerator.
Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 °..
- Soak salmon fillets flesh side down in a small dish with white wine and olive oil for 30 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray for easier cleanup..
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients for the crust. Pulse until well combined and coarsely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a large shallow bowl for coating..
- Roll the flesh side of the marinated salmon and the sides into the crust crumbs. Set coated salmon crusted side up on the baking sheet..
- Bake salmon for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon easily flakes..
- While salmon is cooking, mix all vinagrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- When done, plate and spoon walnut vinagrette over top of salmon. Serve with your favorite sides..
Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut larger pieces of salmon into serving-size pieces. Salmon is also good for stress relief, improving mood, bones, heart health, and solving all your life problems. OKay maybe not all life problems, just maybe dinner idea problems, yes? Rosemary Walnuts Super Bowl New Year's Eve Christmas Thanksgiving Oktoberfest Academy Awards Dinner Party Wedding Dairy Free Gluten Free Vegan Vegetarian Nuts Appetizer Snack Large meals are also typically served as part of the celebration as well.