Delicata Squash Salad w/ Roasted Salmon.
You can have Delicata Squash Salad w/ Roasted Salmon using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicata Squash Salad w/ Roasted Salmon
- Prepare 2 of Delicata Squash.
- It’s 12 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dijon Whole grain.
- Prepare 4 cups of arugula.
- Prepare 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans toasted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil + 2 tbsps.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustar.
Delicata Squash Salad w/ Roasted Salmon step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- The squash will take the longest amount of time so slice your delicata squash into half-inch rounds, scoop out the seeds, and toss with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place squash on a cookie sheet and roast for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Seed your pomegranate and keep seeds off to the side.
- Toast a handful of pecans for 7-10 minutes over low heat and reserve.
- In a non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsps of olive oil over medium heat..
- Add salt and pepper to your salmon filet, and cook skin side down in the pan until skin is crispy..
- Transfer to baking sheet, top with 2 tbsps of whole grain mustard and roast until desired doneness..
- Whisk salt, pepper, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and dijon mustard for dressing..
- Toss salad ingredients with dressing, top with squash and salmon, and enjoy!.