Dijon panko crusted salmon. We love this Panko Herb-Crusted Dijon Salmon recipe! Flaky salmon slathered in creamy dijon mustard and topped with crispy panko and fresh herbs. Skip the boring salmon and add some serious oomph to your weeknight dinner routine with this tasty seafood dish.
Delicious salmon recipe with an easy dijon cream sauce! I didn't have honey mustard, so mixed some Dijon with some horseradish instead. This recipe is a definite keeper. You can cook Dijon panko crusted salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dijon panko crusted salmon
- Prepare 1 pound of Alaskan salmon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
My husband dropped my son off at a buddies house yesterday for a sleepover and came home with a large fillet of freshly caught king salmon. Now this panko crusted salmon recipe is not only my favorite, but has become our cooking community's favorite as well. In fact, I think if our meal plan service had to pick one signature dish that defines us, it would definitely be this Maple Dijon Panko Crusted Salmon. Salmon is one of my favorite dinners to make so I should be sharing it a lot more often.
Dijon panko crusted salmon step by step
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Skin salmon and cut into four equal parts.
- Oil a baking pan and place the salmon on the pan skin side up.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. The mixture should be smooth like pancake batter.
- With a cooking brush, apply the dijon mixture to the top of the salmon be sure to apply evenly so the panko can stick..
- Take the panko and press into the top of the salon where you just applied the mixture..
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown. Be careful not to over cook the salmon, or it will be too dry..
- Take out of the oven after about thirty minutes and sprinkle lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!.
It's generally very easy to prepare, it's incredibly healthy (it I love the tang of the dijon mustard paired with the sweetness of the honey along with a faint zip from the lemon zest. Then of course I love that crunch. a perfect pairing of panko crusted salmon with a dijon cream sauce! make something out of the box for your next dinner party! Back to Ina Garten I went and found a recipe for a Panko Crusted Salmon. It looked delicious, plus it also incorporated dijon mustard into the recipe… Dijon Potato-Crusted Salmon. My husband dropped my son off at a buddies house yesterday for a sleepover and came home with a large fillet of freshly caught king salmon.