Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots. Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots – an easy recipe that makes the perfect fun and healthy snack. I grew up eating tater tots and I looooved them. Easy To Use And Tastes Great.
The potatoes acts as a good binding agent and when combined with the moist zucchinis, it worked very well in giving the tots a good shape. Zucchini and carrots replace potatoes in this quick and easy zucchini tots recipe that the whole family will love. Crispy, crunchy, veggie-packed, deliciously stylish zucchini tots and cutlets. You can have Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots
- It’s 3 of Zucchini ( grated ).
- Prepare 2 small of Russet potato.
- You need 1/3 cup of White ( or American ) cheddar cheese.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Pepper and salt,.
- You need of Chopped fresh dill.
Because kids eat with their eyes first too! Keyword: baked, easy, gluten-free, sweet potatoes, tots, zucchini. Using a medium to large grater, grate the sweet potato… adding it to a medium mixing bowl. Then peel and grate the zucchini either over a thick paper towel or a tea towel. "This is hands down, the BEST way to make fussy kids enjoy veggies, even the Hubby was a huge fan and SO EASY!" – Miranda from Ohio.
Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots instructions
- Preheat your oven 400 C / 200°F boil two russet Pareto. Cook until center of is still firm. Do not over cook . Grate the zucchinis , squeeze as much water out of the shredded zucchini, then use paper towels.get the moisture out..
- After you mix all ingredients, lightly grease a baking sheet , give zucchini mixture a tot shape with your hand . Place them into the sheet, and cook about 25 -30 minutes..
- Cook until golden brown. Turn halfway through cooking..
Your turn to try these THREE Ingredient Zucchini Tots! vegan, gluten free, paleo. Zucchini Tater Tots from Delish.com are a great low-carb alternative. We have extremely strong feelings toward tater tots, but some pretty harsh feelings against potatoes. So we decided to make the best of the situation and nixed the potato for zucchini! These Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots are a little nutritional powerhouse in themselves with Quinoa and Flaxseed Meal, they're also Dairy, Gluten, Soy So this week I started to have a think of ways that I could be more creative with sneaking zucchini in via these Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots which are.