H1 Chicken Breasts.
You can cook H1 Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of H1 Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- You need 3/4 t of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 3/4 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 t of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 t of orange peel seasoning.
- It’s of H1 Sauce.
- You need of evoo; as needed.
H1 Chicken Breasts step by step
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350°F for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°F. Pour H1 sauce over chicken during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Tamarind, raisin puree, worchestershire sauce, ginger, lime, lemon, A1 sauce, brown sugar, cayenne, granulated garlic, sesame seeds, sumac, grapefruit, horseradish, turmeric, lavender, herbes de provence,.