Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. Today we are eating GIANT sized Jersey Mike's subs! Bmarsz is eating the chipotle chicken cheese steak and Chanty is. Order online from Original Steak & Hoagies on MenuPages.
Decided to do chicken parm hoagies from scratch tonight. Panko, parmesan, and herb breaded chicken breast, homemade marinara, and fresh mozzarella on grilled hoagie rolls spread with garlic confit, olive oil, and butter. Chopped BBQ, chicken BBQ, brisket, smoked jalapeño sausage, two wings, cornbread. You can have Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans
- It’s of ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers].
- You need 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds – 1" cubed].
- You need 1/2 of LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Onion [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Green Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Red Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Orange Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded – minced].
- It’s 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 of LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- It’s 2 Cans of Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans.
- It’s of All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers.
- It’s of ● For The Additions.
- It’s 2 of Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders].
- It’s 4 of Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
Grilled Chicken, BBQ Sauce, Bacon & Sautéed Onions. Chicken Topped with Provolone Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Hot Sauce, Lettuce & Tomatoes. Open Faced BBQ Chicken French Bread Sandwich. Mahi Mahi Banh Mi with Spicy Curried Mayo + Fried Eggs.
Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans instructions
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans..
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat..
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil..
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables..
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans..
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking..
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!.
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Gang-Jeong Chicken. "Jersey Mike's Subs," "Jersey Mike's," and "Mike's Way" are registered trademarks of A Sub Above, LLC. "Lay's" is a registered trademark of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. "Pepsi" is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc. Mike D's BBQ is a line of signature BBQ sauces and award winning seasonings. It was a lot thinner than what we were use to, but the taste was fantastic. Nice tangy flavor had barbecue sauce on chicken and it was so good just right. Angel Hair Pasta Served with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, a Tossed Salad, Meatballs, and Bread and Butter.