Oatmeal Pancakes. Easy Oatmeal Pancakes. by Sheela Prakash. I am someone who relishes the idea of Sunday morning pancakes — stacks of them eaten lazily in my pajamas with plenty of hot coffee nearby. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Pancakes II.
Oatmeal Pancakes are easy to make and a more filling than your typical pancake recipe. If you want to make a more filling pancake that keeps you full longer, try making oatmeal pancakes. Banana oatmeal pancakes are a healthy, satisfying, family-friendly breakfast. You can cook Oatmeal Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Quick Cooking Oats.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- You need 1/3 C. of Non-Fat Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and absolutely delicious.. Pancakes No Flour Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Pancakes With Cherry And Ginger, Oatmeal Pancakes, Easy Oatmeal Pancakes. Oatmeal Pancakes with Cherry and Ginger Hoje para Jantar.
Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl..
- In a frying pan or griddle, set heat to medium, place a spoonful or two of batter in pan. Spread batter out into a pancake shape..
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with syrup or toppings of choice..
These oat pancakes are not only quick and easy to make but also taste delicious & are healthy. Combine oats, baking powder, salt, milk and ripe banana in a blender pitcher; blend until smooth. Add eggs, honey and vanilla and blend just until combined. Make Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast and have a healthy start to the day. I made edits to the photos and updated the recipe card to make a whole stack instead of just three!