Oven Baked Peruvian Style Chicken.
You can cook Oven Baked Peruvian Style Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Peruvian Style Chicken
- It’s 2 tsp of dried garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried onion granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lime.
- Prepare 650 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Sides of your choice.
Oven Baked Peruvian Style Chicken step by step
- Add all the dried herbs, spices and seasoning into a small container. Mix well..
- Add the olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice. Mix well..
- Coat the chicken on all sides, placing on a oven proof dish or tray..
- Pop in a preheated oven for 45 minutes on 180 fan. Turn half way..
- Serve with sides of your choice. Here is chips (not the most authentic but delicious non the less)..