Potato Stuffed Kielbasa.
You can cook Potato Stuffed Kielbasa using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Stuffed Kielbasa
- Prepare 1 lb of fully cooked kielbasa.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatos, can be freshly mashed or a good way to use up left over mashed potatos!.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated pepperjack cheese, or any good melting cheese you like.
Potato Stuffed Kielbasa step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut sausage into 4 pieces. Cut each piece lenthwise and open so they can hold the mashed potato.Place on greased baking dish..
- Fill each sausage with mashed potatos top with chopped onion and pepper add parmesan evenly over each portion and then add the shredded cheese evenly among them..
- Bale uncovered 20 to 25 minutes until hot.