Soft cheese and smoked ham with honey dressing. grilled soft cheese, thyme honey and fresh figs. Honey Mustard & Ham Grilled Cheese – Alaska from Scratch. I know we're all recovering from a wonderfully busy Easter weekend and you're probably all cooked out, so I'll make this post short and Honey and Cheese Stuffed Sautéed Pear Halves.
I toasted my bagel first so I got some crunch along with the chewiness. Enjoy just that with Smoked Ham with Fig Spread and Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwich. National Grilled Cheese month gives us all the opportunity to branch out of the mild cheddar cheese and white bread mode and go a little crazy, get a little wild with what goes on between the slices. You can have Soft cheese and smoked ham with honey dressing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft cheese and smoked ham with honey dressing
- You need 4 slice of camembert.
- It’s 4 slice of goat cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of Schwarzwälder Schinken.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
These crowd-pleasing quiches showcase a savory duo of melty smoked gouda cheese and earthy cremini mushrooms. A side salad of crisp arugula dressed in a sweet and tangy combo of honey and sherry vinegar lend refreshing contrast to all the rich flavors. Stuff that layered up cheese and ham into the croissant. Repeat until all of the croissants are filled.
Soft cheese and smoked ham with honey dressing step by step
- Preheat oven to 140 ºc.
- slice camamber and goat cheese in 4 similar pieces.
- stack goat chees on camembert and wrap in swartswälden shinken.
- put on heat resistant tray and pour then over with one table spoon with honey.
- bake in oven for 10 min.
- collect juice from oven tray, add lemon juice and use this as dressing.
- serve wrapped ham, preferably on mixed salad.
- season with dressing and some grinded pepper.
For the topping, mix together Dijon mustard, honey and brown sugar The honey mustard glaze is sticky and delicious, and it goes so well with the melty cheese and salty ham. These are great breakfast or brunch biscuits served alongside some fluffy eggs or even as a base for an egg sandwich. Some cheeses and honeys do work better than others–here's what to look for. Honeys go really well with aged cheeses that have a good amount of nuttiness. Parmigiano-Reggiano, a tangy Cheddar, or any of the alpine cheeses (Comté, Gruyère, Appenzeller) pair nicely with honey—in particular.