Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash.
You can cook Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash
- Prepare 12 oz of chorizo.
- Prepare 3 of large sweet potatoes, skin on, diced into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 of large onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly chopped rosemary.
- You need Pinch of ground pepper.
- Prepare 4-8 of eggs.
Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and 1 tsp salt, sauté until soft and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl add the diced potatoes, olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, paprika, pinch of pepper and rosemary. When the onions are done, add to the potatoes and mix together.
- Pour the mixture on the greased sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring a few times, until the potatoes are soft and browned.
- During the last ten minutes, cook the the chorizo in a pan until done.
- Once the potatoes are done, layer into a large pie pan, next layer in the the chorizo, and then using a measuring cup, create 4-8 vessels to crack the eggs into. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees, until the eggs are cooked. Top with some pepper..