Baked Chicken and baby potatoes.
You can cook Baked Chicken and baby potatoes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and baby potatoes
- It’s 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 4 1/4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheeses.
- Prepare 1 can of Baby Potatoes.
Baked Chicken and baby potatoes step by step
- Wash Chicken Breasts.
- preheat oven to 350.
- Use a nonsticking spray for pan.
- use desired spices, I usually just use salt, garlic salt, and crackerboy.
- cut a thin slice of butter for each chicken breasts to put on top of the chicken.
- empty full can of drained diced tomatoes all over chicken.
- sprinkle cheeses on top of chicken.
- cut baby potatoes to desired size and put on or around chicken in pan.
- put pan in oven for 45minutes to 1 hour, and wa-la meal is done.