Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe.
You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe
- Prepare 1 box of "Steakums".
- Prepare 1 can of Flaky buttery biscuits (even amount) comes out the best but its really up to your taste buds.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive, veg, canola oil butter whichever you prefer I like olive 4 tablespoons is not exact just enough to cover your own skillet to brown the onions and make the steak juicy.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 5 slice of American cheese or…..
- You need 1/2 packages of Shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe instructions
- Preheat oven as instructed on can of biscuits. Warm up skillet with oil to your discretion. Enough to get ready to brown your onions..
- Chop onions like rings and add to pan. They should brown pretty fast when they do, crumble all your slices of steak up in the pan and stir then add your pepper..
- By now steak should be cooking pretty quick so grab your baking pan and start flattening the biscuits. They should be the size of your fist or about 4 tablespoons of steakums to hold together..
- The reason I named my recipe Philly cheese steak garlic can biscuits is because its not to be fancy schmancy with the garlic but you just can't leave the garlic salt out or substitute it for anything or just forget it. So 1. Flat biscuit 2. Dash garlic salt 3. Spoon steakums 4. Garlic salt 5. Cheese 6. Flat biscuit.
- Take a piece of the bottom biscuit pull it over the top biscuit as the same time your tucking the top biscuit into the cheese steak. Basically wrap the top over the bottom then flip it over and throw it in the oven. Watch carefully. Time says on can I do 8-10 min nice and brown.