Bbq Baked Chicken Wings. Baked barbeque chicken wings are super simple to prepare using your favorite BBQ sauce, creating a crispy wing that's tender on the inside. These wings are easy to make and taste delicious. They turn out slightly crispy outside and tender inside.
Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. The wings definitely lost their crispiness after I drenched them in BBQ sauce and baked for additional few minutes. They weren't extra crispy any more but they weren't nearly as soft and soggy as your typical baked chicken wings. You can have Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- It’s 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Oven BBQ Chicken Wings – this is by far one of the best ways of preparing chicken wings. Crispy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet spicy Honey BBQ Sauce! A definite crowd pleaser and the perfect game day recipe! This post may contain affiliate links.
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings step by step
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy ! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy !!.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on top of it and grease it with cooking spray. Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! Make this honey BBQ baked chicken wings recipe to create your own deliciously baked wings! Watch the video for this recipe Add the mixture over the chicken wings and toss to coat evenly. Arrange the seasoned chicken wings on the rack in one layer.